Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2015 4:54:43 PM EDT
Hey all, I have a bolt carrier & bolt that I believe to be LMT based on some research. I want to post pics here so I can confirm what it is. I pulled this bolt & carrier out of a stag I got in a trade.

Carrier is Unmarked But it does have a small circle between the 2 fasteners on the gas key I believe to be the MIM stamp.
Bolt is Marked "MP on one side & "AF" on the other which I believe is LMT's date code or batch code
After further inspection mine does have the cracks on the stacking,as you can see in the pic & looks like the gas key is MIM which is known for new LMT carriers
The lugs look shiny like the photos, Looks like the bolts had some rounds put through it!!
Right underneath the lugs the bolt is completely smooth unlike other bolts Ive seen.
The carrier looks chrome lined.

Can anyone confirm this Bolt & Carrier, If you have pics of your lmt bolts & carriers post them

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:16:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Appears to be LMT. The relief channel behind the bolt lugs is an LMT feature.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top