User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2013 10:25:20 PM EDT
Two recent builds I thought i'd share.

Noveske Gen 1 and Gen 2 lowers

White Oak Armament LPK's

Colt 6920 uppers with colt FA BCG's (I shaved the FSP on both with my dremel to fit the Geissele MK2 rails)

Geissele SSA-E triggers

Geissele 15" MK2 rails in Sand and Black (The Sand rail is going out tomorrow to be Cerakoted in Magpul FDE

Iron front sights  (On order)

Aimpoint T1 Micro's  (On Order)

</a>" />

FSP shaved. Not the final result as I shaved much more off, cleaned it up, and painted with high heat black grill paint, but this is the only pic I have of it.

</a>" />
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 3:54:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow you shaved a lot off that FSB!!! Both your builds look good though.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:36:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks. Yes it had to be shaved quite a bit to fit under the rails. It's rock solid though.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 1:21:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

This! Nice builds, either way. May I ask why they're both pretty much the same rifle, but with different color schemes?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 1:29:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This! Nice builds, either way. May I ask why they're both pretty much the same rifle, but with different color schemes?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure. One is my wife's and the other is mine. I also liked the Geissele MK2 so decided to make two similar builds.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top