B.M.A.S front sight sling mount.

B.M.A.S triple mount.

First samco light mount.

Surefire light 6P.

All magazines have new green followers.

Ambi. pistol grip.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 6:40:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice Rifle, the addiction will soon overtake you, if it already hasn't! [bounce]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Great gun.  In about a year you'll have at least 3 more.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 6:56:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice!  Wait, where is your second one?

[}:)]
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 6:58:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I Like It !! Very Sweet Gun !!!  [:)]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:59:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks good, but you may want to check the Lights and Lasers forum for experience with the 6P.  It's a great handheld light, but consensus is that even though the AR's recoil is pretty light, its impulse is still enough to kill your light.  The bulb assembly is shock mounted and recoild will kill it eventually.  Quite a few people have had the light die after just a few shots.  Surefire has a different lamp assembly on their weapon mounted lights for just that reason.

I'd hate for you to damage a good light and have to cough up the $ for replacement parts, and even more if you actually needed the light to save your life and it failed in the process.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 11:58:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Looking good.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 1:39:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll second the addiction, I am finishing up my first and already have plans for my second!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:13:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice rifle.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:59:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks Guys and I will check the forum.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top