Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2005 8:29:43 PM EDT
I'm planning on buying a Bushmaster dissipator.  It is listed as   Bushmaster "BCWA2S 16D" 223rem, 16" barrel, A2 Fixed Top, Full Stock, Birdcage Flash Suppressor, 1 - 30round magazine, Sling, New In Box on gunsamerica.com.  I sent of a couple of emails to the company selling them.  They told me it has a removable flash supressor.  The barrel and chamber are chrome lined.  They are selling for $755 plus $15 for shipping.  From the prices I've seen elsewhere it seems to be a good deal.  Sound good to you guys?  I really need help from the all knowing hive mind to see if I'm getting a decent deal.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:30:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh, yeah, link for above is here.  Bmaster Dissy
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:52:15 PM EDT
[#2]
not too bad on the price...

too bad its not a A3 upper (flatop) though

good luck
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:58:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I'm on a restricted budget and can't afford an A3, other wise I would get one.  There is always later to get one.

Edit: curse alcohol and spelling errors
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top