Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2002 2:25:27 AM EDT
Hello all,

I'm about to buy the Aimpoint ML2 scope. Although I have a flat-top rifle I'd like to install the sight on carry handle mount because the added height suits my shooting style better. I suppose the ARMS #2 mount is the best option but I'm not too sure about the ring. Are the Aimpoints' own wide 30mm rings any good? SWFA sells them for $21 or something, so they're quite a deal compared to GG&G rings for example.

Regards,
Petri

Ps. If someone has a spare ARMS #2 mount and/or Aimpoint 30mm M/ML picatinny ring, let me know.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 6:04:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Petri, you wouldnt be interested in a used Aimpoint Comp ML2 with the Aimpoint QRP flattop mount which places it at the correct height?

Site and mount used on Bushmaster M4A3 for approx. 300 rounds.

Link Posted: 10/6/2002 2:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Tuukka,

Why not. Please post some price information and we'll see. You can either contact me via e-mail or through this board.

Thanks for interest,
Petri
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 5:32:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Petri, IM sent here!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top