Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2003 9:45:21 AM EDT
I am planning on buying a EOTech 511 for use on my 16 inch Bushmaster A3.  I was also planning on getting the BM flip-up rear sight.  Most of my shooting is between 25 & 100 yds.

Now for the questions?

Do I need any additional hardware for mounting the 511 on the flat-top ?  I want to be able to co-witness with the flip-up sight.

Are the 511 and BM sight recommended ?

Any recommendations for a supplier for the 511?

Thanks for your help.

Kirk
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 9:54:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Do I need any additional hardware for mounting the 511 on the flat-top ? I want to be able to co-witness with the flip-up sight.
View Quote
No additional hardware will be needed, and it should co-witness perfectly.
Are the 511 and BM sight recommended?
View Quote
I had a 511, and I really liked it; it was very fast to use, and you can still aim with precision, if you want to. I had an ARMS #40 behind mine, so I couldn't say about the BM sight.
Any recommendations for a supplier for the 511?
View Quote
[url]www.sableco.net[/url]
Here's a pic, so you get a better idea of how it all works.
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=12631[/img]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 5:27:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We have new 511s in stock for $284.95.  LMK,

Jeff
View Quote
VERY sorry; I had forgotten about you guys. Hell, I bought my ACOG from CMMG, and if you want good service with lickety-split shipping, they sure ain't no bad choice.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top