Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2003 2:50:10 PM EST
Hello all,

Well, after doing much research I have purchased one of the Legal Transfers "US Property" NM lowers. I am now trying to determine which upper that I should buy.
I favor the A2 style with (probably) a 20" barrel (1:9). Here is my question :

1) I see various vendors offering everything from upper kits to complete uppers (and everything in between). Some charge additional $ for the charging handle, etc. What all do I need to look for to purchase an upper that has everything that I need to attach to the RRA lower ?

Thanks In Advance
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:26:38 PM EST
Hi, Just make sure that the bolt, bolt carrier and charging handle are included with the upper. Some advertise prices with these items, some without. Consider matching your RRA lower with a RRA upper. I hear that ADCO Firearms is hard to beat for Rock River weapons and such. Here's a link: http://www.adcofirearms.com/ar.cfm You will pay a little extra for a RRA upper but it will be worth it. They advertise 1 MOA at 100 yards with their rifles and their lowers have RRA 2 stage triggers. My buddy has one and it required very little work. (I wouldn't have had anything done to it if it were mine, but wanted it worked over). Hope this helps. [marines]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 3:41:50 PM EST
Many thanks for the info and the link !! -Paul
Top Top