Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2003 11:00:05 PM EDT
Anyone have contact info for this dealer. He is located out of the Motor City MI. I had it not to long ago but lost it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 11:47:17 PM EDT
[#1]
RAH,
I got my originial BM from him years ago before I knew anything really about AR's. This is his card's info that I have:
Mikie G's Weaponry
P.O. Box 623
Adrian, MI 49221

or

http://www.mikieg.com/index2.htm

His prices are high for what he offer. I'd only rate my experience as so-so and I believe you can do much better with some of the other highly venders on the EE.
Best,
Sec1Ops
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 4:25:20 AM EDT
[#2]
He's a good guy do deal with.  Personally, I don't think his prices are any higher than anyone else for pre-ban stuff...actually his prices are lower than some of the ridiculous prices I see for pre-bans in EE.  MikieG will also spend a significant amount of time speaking with you -- he's just a little hard to contact.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 6:32:27 AM EDT
[#3]
His prices ARE high. Look around. In addition to the EE there are numerous other gun sales sites and vendors.
Good luck.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 8:16:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
His prices ARE high. Look around. In addition to the EE there are numerous other gun sales sites and vendors.
Good luck.
View Quote

[grenade]

I don't know how you can say his prices are higher than anywhere else...take a stroll through EE and you'll see pre-bans for $1800 and up.  You'll also find some RIDICULOUSLY priced pre-bans.  I've seen guys asking $1900 just for a lower!  I bought a pre-ban Colt 6530 (NIB!) from MikieG for $1500 a few months ago.  He loaded me up with extra mags and an extra telescoping stock.  The thing was MINT.

So try and find a deal like that on GunBroker...or even EE.

Before you start spouting off about his prices -- maybe YOU should "look around".  I responded to someone who wanted opinions on MikieG.  I have personal experience in dealing with him.  His prices are less crazy than a lot of what I see out there.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 9:47:56 AM EDT
[#5]
His prices are lower than www.prebanarms.com that's for sure!
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 11:29:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good luck.
View Quote

[grenade]

I don't know how you can say his prices are higher than anywhere else...take a stroll through EE and you'll see pre-bans for $1800 and up.  You'll also find some RIDICULOUSLY priced pre-bans.  I've seen guys asking $1900 just for a lower!  I bought a pre-ban Colt 6530 (NIB!) from MikieG for $1500 a few months ago.  He loaded me up with extra mags and an extra telescoping stock.  The thing was MINT.

So try and find a deal like that on GunBroker...or even EE.

Before you start spouting off about his prices -- maybe YOU should "look around".  I responded to someone who wanted opinions on MikieG.  I have personal experience in dealing with him.  His prices are less crazy than a lot of what I see out there.
View Quote

I do look around. EVERYDAY. I hit a variey of gun sites everyday, looking for bargains or unique weapons. Sturmgewehr, subguns, EE, gunbroker, gunsamerica, etc., etc. I have thought he was high since I first started seeing his ads in SGN quite a few years ago. Just because there are a few deluded people out there who think their "one of kind" gun is worth twice what it is does not make his prices any more reasonable.
I think he's high, Maybe you got a great deal from him and great service. I am not trying to start some kind of flamewar, simply responding to the question. I am hardly a novice at this. I'll leave to the individuals looking for a gun to decide what is a fair price.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 12:03:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I do look around. EVERYDAY. I hit a variey of gun sites everyday, looking for bargains or unique weapons. Sturmgewehr, subguns, EE, gunbroker, gunsamerica, etc., etc. I have thought he was high since I first started seeing his ads in SGN quite a few years ago. Just because there are a few deluded people out there who think their "one of kind" gun is worth twice what it is does not make his prices any more reasonable.
I think he's high, Maybe you got a great deal from him and great service. I am not trying to start some kind of flamewar, simply responding to the question. I am hardly a novice at this. I'll leave to the individuals looking for a gun to decide what is a fair price.
View Quote

Perhaps you are not trying to start a "flamewar", but here's your initial quote:

His prices ARE high.
View Quote

That's a pretty emphatic statement -- no room for error.  Not having any personal experience in buying from him doesn't help your argument either.

Link Posted: 7/8/2003 12:07:26 PM EDT
[#8]
my dealing with him have been all good.  he will even help you out if you do not buy from him.  just my .02
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 12:40:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Perhaps you are not trying to start a "flamewar", but here's your initial quote:

His prices ARE high.
View Quote

That's a pretty emphatic statement -- no room for error.  Not having any personal experience in buying from him doesn't help your argument either.

View Quote

Wow. You are right. That statement is probably reason to call in an f'ing airstrike. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

His prices ARE high.
View Quote

View Quote

Wow. You are right. That statement is probably reason to call in an f'ing airstrike. [rolleyes]
View Quote

...and not even man enough to admit you were wrong...sad.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 2:35:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His prices ARE high.
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

...and not even man enough to admit you were wrong...sad.
View Quote

Okay. You are obviously so insecure nobody can even give a different opinion without you getting your tampon all in a wad. Fine. Go fuck yourself.
WTF, you getting a comission, or what? And why the hell do I have to get bent over by any dealer in order to have an opinion on whether his prices are appropriate or not?
The guy is expensive. Anyone can shop and compare and come to whatever conclusion they will. You want to give your money to the guy? Fine. I didn't tell you not to. Don't give a shit if you brush his cum off your f'ing teeth every morning.

You got anything else to say to me say it via IM. Asshole.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:03:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Okay. You are obviously so insecure nobody can even give a different opinion without you getting your tampon all in a wad. Fine. Go fuck yourself.
WTF, you getting a comission, or what? And why the hell do I have to get bent over by any dealer in order to have an opinion on whether his prices are appropriate or not?
The guy is expensive. Anyone can shop and compare and come to whatever conclusion they will. You want to give your money to the guy? Fine. I didn't tell you not to. Don't give a shit if you brush his cum off your f'ing teeth every morning.

You got anything else to say to me say it via IM. Asshole.
View Quote

[rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2][rofl2]

Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:33:13 PM EDT
[#13]
I thought it was pretty damn funny also. [ROFL2]

Link Posted: 7/8/2003 5:18:34 PM EDT
[#14]
No...no...no...what's funny is that you seem to know so much about brushing load out of your teeth.

[puke]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top