Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2011 7:29:27 PM EDT
How is the quality of MI free float rail systems in the overall picture? How do they compare to Daniels Defense, LaRue, etc. rails?
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:50:35 AM EDT
[#1]
MI is a step below DD & Larue. MI has a rep for manufacturing out of spec rails, but if you get a good one it will be well built at a reasonable price. They are known to be on alil on the heavy & wide side of the spectrum. All in all they are decent rails & if you get a bad one MI will replace it quickly.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 5:52:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I have four of there rails and a modular one. They are gtg and customer service is good.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 8:29:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Not a bad rail for the money. I think they beat out YHM in wieght though, but not by much.
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 11:40:37 PM EDT
[#4]
GTG
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:53:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a MI FF for my carbine and it installed with no issues... matched up nicely to my flat top also.
Bought their GEN1 that they had on sale for $100 +free shipping...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top