Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/26/2006 1:02:36 PM EDT
Do the magpul panels cover the midlength handguards completly? I have the magpul ladder covers on now and the "full length" piece covers all but one notch. Are the panel covers the same length or longer?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:21:54 PM EDT
I think the ladders are slightly longer than the covers, like two slots longer.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:28:31 PM EDT

16" middy
9.0DD
Magpul XT's
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:48:59 PM EDT
I have the ladders, they don't cover the last two rails.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:07:17 PM EDT
I have been meaning to ask this questions. I would want the covers to cover 100% of the rail....

Are there any railcovers that do this?

Josh
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:10:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jcovercash:
I have been meaning to ask this questions. I would want the covers to cover 100% of the rail....

Josh

I haven't found any, If you buy a couple extra ladders you can piece it together and it is really hard to tell.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:50:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bullitt5172:

Originally Posted By jcovercash:

Josh

I haven't found any, If you buy a couple extra ladders you can piece it together and it is really hard to tell.

That's what I did. On mine it was only 1 rail that wasn't covered. Betweek a few full lengths and a few 1/4 lengths, it's all covered and looks good.

Thanks for the picture above. I wonder if I got an extra panel and cut it up, would those smaller pieces stay on the rail ok? Or would the fall off easily. One way to find out I guess.
Top Top