Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2003 8:10:07 PM EDT
I am happy to say I completed my first build tonight. Model 1 lightweight 16" upper on a Mega lower. Gun looks beautiful! Colors match, upper and lower are tight. I couldnt be happier. Unless of course I was shooting it. I would like to sincerely thank the people of this board and this website for all the valuable info. I was able to make educated choices, due to the content of this site. I am a quick study, it only took 2 years of lurking. :)  
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 5:23:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats, what is the light weight 16" kit?

can you link me?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 7:43:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats.

I too have a mega lower ready for its upper which should be here in a few days!

So what will be your next rifle? Thats really the question.

Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:24:11 AM EDT
[#3]
The lightweight is a CAR-15 with a lighter than normal barrel. My next build I am going to go the complete opposite and build a 24" heavy stainless barreled match rifle. I believe their website is model1sales.com They do sell a kit, but I built mine out of separate parts. I think the kit is only $400.00
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top