Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2004 11:39:53 AM EDT
I bought a NIB Magpul stock several months ago that was advertised as a M93A and have not yet removed it from the bag. I looked at it the other day and saw it is marked as a "M93 Carbine Stock". How do I know this is a M93A? Also, what kind of buffer and spring does the Magpul require?

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 11:50:48 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:49:20 PM EDT
Its got 9. Thanks much!
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 2:02:29 PM EDT
OK, I found the buffer and buffer spring on the RRA website. They call the buffer spring the "action spring". I assume this is the same thing ,correct? Finally, they have two choices for the buffer - "CAR" or "CAR Heavy" - which do I select?
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:44:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/21/2004 5:45:36 PM EDT by ThunderStick]
Go with the CAR Heavy- Heavy buffer, which is better than a standard buffer.

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:40:40 PM EDT
Heave buffer - do others concur?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:52:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By rock_jock88:
Heave buffer - do others concur?

Seems to be all the rage.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 5:45:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/22/2004 5:45:52 PM EDT by rock_jock88]

Seems to be all the rage.

Hey, I'm not one to argue with fashion. Heavy buffer it is.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:05:29 PM EDT
"It ain't heavy, it's my buffer.."

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Top Top