Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/8/2003 8:02:34 AM EST
I read a post on here about using what ever the govct. uses to lube and recoat magazines that are looking rough. Does any one remember the thred or know what stuff they were talking about? Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 9:13:15 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 10:14:19 AM EST
thats the stuff
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 6:28:30 AM EST
The how-to originally posted by FALARAK here: [url]groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/howtorefinishyoumagazines.msnw[/url]
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 5:04:17 PM EST
You can buy the stuff through GPSS(Georgia Precision Shooters Supply) They post here and sell in EE forums! Good place to do business!
Top Top