Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2003 3:56:30 PM EDT
Hey everyone, ive got a used mag i picked up, and it seems to be working fine excpet for the fact that when i go to drop it, it hangs a little. my other mags dont do this, and ive compared the way the look and cant really see any differences..

any ideas why its sticking a little bit?

thanks in advance.

Dagger.
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 4:12:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Dagger,  

Being a Newbie myself to the sight I really have a hard time putting a "hot link" to the topic.  This was just discussed a couple weeks ago. Most likely your mags have just swelled with use.

Go to the bottom of the forum page which shows on all the topics about the mags.  At the lower right hand side there is a drop down window and it should read "Topics from last: 14 days" or something to that effect.  Hit the down arrow and go to topics posted in the last 30 days. The go to page three and look for the post which is titled:
"Founs some 30 clips at the gun show today and have a question?"

Read through it for your answers.  And by the way, don't refer to a magazine as a clip.  

Good luck and welcome to AR15.com

Sly

Mrs. Brady, would you care to buy a vowel?

G_  F_CK  Y_ _ RS_LF!
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 4:13:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi, check this thread out.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=17&t=147932&w=searchPop[/url]

HTH

Danny
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 4:23:52 PM EDT
[#3]
TO: Minuteman419

[hail2]

Thanks guy!

Sly
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 4:27:31 PM EDT
[#4]
hey guys, thanks for the help. i had a feeling it had something to do with the age of the clips... [hahah just kidding, i know theyre Mags]. in any case i'm checking out those other threads now. thanks!!

Dagger
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 4:35:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I try to help.

Danny
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top