Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2003 1:38:36 PM EDT
Two questions about the Magpul MSS stocks,

1. Anyone know when any of the M92 (fixed), M94 (fixed custom length), or M95 (precision shooting/PSG) stocks will be released?  According to the PDF, they should be available "now", ie, late 2003.

2. "Adjustable" stocks are post-ban legal, as long as they require tools to adjust - like the adjustable buttplate assembly.    Is there any way to easily convert a M93 stock to be adjustable only with tools?

-z
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Zak,

Richard Fitzpatrick is a perfectionist and won't release anything until he's satisfied with it...The M93 was a little late coming on line because of unforseen holdups during the M93 project.  As with any new project there are always going to be delays and a release date is always an estimate...I haven't heard any updates or release date on his new stock....

You may want to check in the "Industry" section of the website...Richard Moderates the "Magpul" forum in the Industry section, you may get a solid answer there....But when the new stocks are released, I'm sure they will be the sh*t  ;-)  ......Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:58:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got off the phone with Rich  It sounds like the M95 and/or M92 will be ready in a few months.  Additionally, you can order an M93 in "fixed" configuration, but it's not adjustable.

-z
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:37:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh man, I can not wait for their sniper style stock!!!! I am sure he will betrying hard to get something done before the shot show.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:25:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been bugging them about the "sniper" stock too.  It's on my must have list...
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:06:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I was hoping for another Group Purchase on the M95.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:38:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I was hoping for another Group Purchase on the M95.
View Quote

Ready to join it.

PP out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top