Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2011 3:10:06 PM EDT
Well I just posted my experince with a company that I had and I guess they pay the bills for ar15.com because my post has been taken down. I guess they don't want any negative things said about companies, all I want is to warn people about what happened to me and keep people from going through the same problem. Hopefully people will read this befor it to gets deleted.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:12:46 PM EDT
[#1]
What difference will it make if anyone reads this?  No one knows the company nor the experience with it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#2]
well in my post i mentioned the company thats y they deleted it. but just trying to let people know that u will be silenced if u go agianst them this is suppose to be an open forum bar cussing and just out right idiocy.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#3]
well in my post i mentioned the company thats y they deleted it. but just trying to let people know that u will be silenced if u go agianst them this is suppose to be an open forum bar cussing and just out right idiocy.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:17:50 PM EDT
[#4]
What was the issue? Give us hints w/o naming the company.

I've only seen posts deleted/locked for naming 2 different companies, neither of which are current Arfcom sponsors.

This is going to get locked for being non-technical.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:18:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:18:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Not a technical discussion, and see above.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top