Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2005 10:34:24 AM EDT
I think I'd like to try the MIAD grip system.  The most useful cargo would be a AA batteries for my EoTech.  On the Magpul website though, it says that the cores are for "pre-release" versions.  What do I need to do to get a MIAD with an AA battery core?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:54:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't seen the web site, but I have the new production version with all of the cores. I had the pre-production grip, and the opening and locking mechanism for the cores is the same.

Got mine AT the factory in Erie, Colorado.

Call Magpul and ask if you need further assurance.

Tack
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:00:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got one in today's mail.

What a fantastic piece of hardware! Didn't take me too long to figure out what configuration I prefered. But I had a pretty good idea. Bumpless front strap (already have the MagPul trigger guard - won't go without this one anymore either) and the #2 backstrap. Figured I'd like the #3 but it made the grip reach too long. #2 is just perfect.

Man, I can't believe I waited so long!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:03:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

What a fantastic piece of hardware! Didn't take me too long to figure out what configuration I prefered. But I had a pretty good idea. Bumpless front strap (already have the MagPul trigger guard - won't go without this one anymore either) and the #2 backstrap. Figured I'd like the #3 but it made the grip reach too long. #2 is just perfect.

Welcome to the club!

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:40:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Welcome to the club!

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:54:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been running a MIAD for a month now and love it.

I got my AA battery core (And the MIAD) from JTAC here on the boards. I ran into him at one of the Tulsa shows and he was kind enough to spend time reconfiguring around the grip to show me firsthand the options it is capable of.  I was sold on it right there at the table and haven't regretted it for a minute.

www.jtacsupply.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top