Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2016 9:54:59 AM EDT
Anyone have any experience with one?  Compatible with JP 9mm Bolt?  Really like the idea of a side-charging setup but have not used myself.  Their 9mm bolts seem to get mixed reviews so quality is also a bit of a concern.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 5:43:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Their 9mm side charger has to be made by Matrix arms because both look identical. The matrix side charger is nice looking and so far I like mine.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 12:09:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the Matrix Arms side charger.  Like it so far.  The only down side I can see is that it is duracoat and not ceracote so the finish is slightly different than my lower which is QC10.  Other than that, I think it is a better design than the other die chargers out there.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:54:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got about 300 rounds through mine so far and I like it.

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top