Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 8:47:52 AM EDT
Just picked one up at the gunshow. Its the wider "Geronimo" version. Having some trouble getting it mounted. Any ideas? The instructions and website dont give the details. Anybody else use one here?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:28:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't use a Spec-ops 1 point I have a QCB HST, but call Casey at Spec-ops 866 773 2677 he is a real nice guy he should be able talk you thru it and they should still be open. Good Luck with it
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:55:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I ended up canabalizing the sling, and turned it into a straight 2-point without the middle strap that lays alonf the side of the receiver. Its still got the bungy thing going which will allow barrel thumping (love that term) and it absorbs the shock of the rifle when it snags on something. Might post a picture. Might not.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:01:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I understand brother some things gotta be that way.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:31:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I had to dick around with mine for a while to figure it out. It was one of those things where I accidentally had a eureka moment and it all came together. I think the mamba is too busy and the clips get in teh way of the controls. I ended up modding it a little bit and now it's on my MAK90 where there aren't any controls for it to muck with.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top