Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2003 7:35:52 AM EDT
Who manufactures the M4 telestock pad/extension that's listed in the BM catalog? Is it worth a poot?
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 8:24:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm sorry, I don't remember who manufactures it and my rifle is not handy.  I think it was "Viking" or something.  Anyway, I have the pad for the new-style 6-position stock.  It's solid, it's a pain in the ass to get on and that's great because it doesn't move a bit and it's definetly not coming off.  They aren't real thick, so they don't add much to length of pull.  Nor do they cushion recoil to a pillow-soft push.  However, they do help nicely and they create a nice little pocket that your shoulder fits into.  Haven't had any problems with the rubber being slippery or anything like that either.  Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 8:43:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, thats what I wanted to know!
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 7:33:06 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]http://www.glocksbr.com/axami/shop.php?grd=112&prd=113[/url]

GlobalTactical.Com Online Shop

Butt Stock Pad for the M4 Buttstock

Price: $ 14.95
Stock number: M4PAD

Description: This slip on Butt Pad is designed specifically for the M4 Buttstock. It is a good tight fit, adds a little length of pull and the soft rubber will keep your rifle from slipping around during firing. Of course it also reduces recoil and adds comfort during firing and protects you stock.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top