Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2009 10:47:02 AM EDT
I know both of these have been covered but i cant seem to find the topics...so please forgive me...

I need to find...

"Many Cirlces" Mag Release Button...

Non Tick Selectors (Dont know if this even exsists )

So who carries em? it seems like most parts kits..including mine...has the new mag release button with like...3 cirlces..and alot of the sites dont show a pic. and im afraid to pay for the wrong one! and...i figured yall may have ordered one from somewhere that was the correct pattern.

Thanks guys.

Ethan
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 11:00:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Model 1 Sales has non-tic selectors. I ordered two Saturday Oct 24, received my package the following week. They also have six hole carbine handguards. They don't look like the old Colt ones but are a reasonable substitute.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 11:24:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks 44Echoe!
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:11:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Olympic Arms parts kits come with non-tickers.  I just got one myself.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#4]
There is no source for a "many circles" mag button. You just have to get lucky & find one in a pile of surplus parts at a gun show, or keep an eye out on the auction sites & EE.

The "many circles" (sounds like an Indian name ) mag buttons were a very early Colt item used on later 601s, not a current production item
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top