Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 11/20/2012 1:01:53 PM EST
Like the title says, I have a AR that I'm looking to lose about 2 inches off of. Currently it has a standard 6 position collapsible M4 style stock on it. What's out there that's shorter? MOE? Old 4 pos? Is there a pistol length buffer that can take a stock? The rifle will still be long enough to not be a SBR, looking for about 28" with the stock collapsed on a 16" barrel.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:14:11 PM EST
CAR stock used with the old xm177?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 1:24:44 PM EST
Originally Posted By bhouse1545:
CAR stock used with the old xm177?

This one is the most compact, they all are about the same front to back though. Get whichever magpul you like best.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:22:28 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:36:23 PM EST
Loki PDW

LWRC PDW stock:

Top Top