Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2003 12:38:00 PM EDT
I'm sorry, I'm sure this question gets asked a lot, but I didn't see a FAQ and the search only goes back 30 days.

I'm looking for a pretty definitive list of suppliers and manufacturers of AR style stocks, A2, M4, synthetic or aluminum.

Can anyone help?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 12:48:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Check this Hot link out:[url=http://groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/stocks.msnw] Maryland AR15 Stock Selection [/url]

Good luck
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 1:12:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Check this Hot link out:[url=http://groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/stocks.msnw] Maryland AR15 Stock Selection [/url]
View Quote

Thanks, that's a great list of the various types of stocks out there there.  I have some reading to do.

But what I am looking for is manufacturers or other suppliers of basic stock systems.  For example, I am already aware of Cavalry Arms, American Spirit (do that make them or just resell them?), Bushmaster, DPMS, etc.

I'm sure there are lots of others.  Anyone making these stocks off-shore?
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 2:39:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks, that's a great list of the various types of stocks out there there.  I have some reading to do.

But what I am looking for is manufacturers or other suppliers of basic stock systems.  For example, I am already aware of Cavalry Arms, American Spirit (do that make them or just resell them?), Bushmaster, DPMS, etc.

I'm sure there are lots of others.  Anyone making these stocks off-shore?
View Quote

Cav Arms makes their own and in different colors, shapes and lengths. You might want to give them a try. They're great guys to work with.

By the way, Welcome to the forum. We enjoy the company of new members. [:)]

ls
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 6:31:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Cav Arms makes their own and in different colors, shapes and lengths. You might want to give them a try. They're great guys to work with.
View Quote

Thanks, they are on my list, but I am looking for others.

I need to order a number of stock sin quantity and I will be submitting bids to multiple suppliers, so I'm trying to get an idea of who is out there.

Of course, I suspect that most suppliers don't actually make their stocks (though I know Cav Arms does), but instead buy them from third parties like I am doing.  I would prefer to go direct to the manufacturers, if possible.
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 4:50:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 6:34:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
We do make the stocks, but we don't have very good prices (for OEM) on the buffer tubes. Try DPMS (ask for Dustin). They have everything and are very easy to work with.
View Quote

Wow, that was nice.  Thanks for the tip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top