Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2003 7:36:17 PM EDT
I need a Shock Isolated Bezel for a 6P, a P60 Lamp Assembly, and a 4" Tape Switch also for the 6P... Does anyone actually have all of this stuff in stock? If so, how much will it all run? I kinda need it in a hurry, and I can't even find all of this stuff on Surefire's website... Sooo... TIA!

-Cap'n
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:05:32 PM EDT
[#1]
If you call Surefire, they should be able to help. Last I checked, which was just a few days ago, I know they had Shock Bezels and P60's. Dont know about the tape switches though... they have been out of stock on those for both 650 and MU series lights recently?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:06:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh, and BTW, I am going totally off the top of my head here, but I think the shock bezel is in the mid $20 range and the P60 bulb is like $16 or $18. Dont know how much the pressure pad is.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:17:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks much, but Surefire told me that it'd be a few weeks before they have the bezels available again. Or at least that's what one of the salespeople told me. There's no telling nowadays. I'm trying to get it all wrapped up in one order so I can get everything before Christmas.

-Cap'n
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 5:52:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#5]
BF, reply sent :-)

-Cap'n
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top