Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/30/2005 8:15:32 PM EST
Awhile back I ran across a grip that had different backstrap inserts kinda like a p-99. I've been trying to find it again with no luck in any of my searches Anybody have any idea where I might find it and/or have any of you had any experience with em?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:28:00 PM EST
Do a search for MIAD grip or magpul grip
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:02:12 PM EST
Thats the one. -thanks
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:02:34 PM EST

Borrowed pic from Magpul Industry forum

Magpul MIAD grips are my favorite and I have them on my two carbines.

You could change the backstraps or frontstraps to adjust to the size of your hand or use the smaller size when wearing gloves.

There are different center cores that could hold cartriges, bolt, batteries, etc.

They're available in three colors, black, olive drab and coyote brown.

Magpul AR15.com Industry forum link

Top Top