Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2012 5:47:40 AM EDT
I am a coach in Central Texas. One of my former players was badly injured in Afganistan. along with too many of our other soldiers. He is in the Wounded Warrior program and is building an AR for himself. He has all parts except for the BCG and as you are all aware of, everything has about dried up out there on the net. If you have one for sale, or know of any in stock anywhere, please PM me. This soldier gave an arm for us. I know many, many soldiers gave more but I am trying to help him finish out this gun.

God bless, and pray for our troops!
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:14:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Go to,r-guns
http://www.rguns.net/gunparts/rifle-parts-AR-uppercomponents-OperatingSystemComponents.shtml
Scroll down half way, choose black or NiB, then choose full auto, and last Buy.
You will get a confirmation email and a guy on the boards says there in stock.
It is worth a try for 115$
If you find one before it comes sell it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:19:02 AM EDT
[#2]
AIM stated that Rguns BCG's are made by Toolcraft.  I'm not a big fan of Rguns, but Toolcraft is decent.  I bought one of the BCG's from AIM surplus last week, but it hasn't come in yet or I would sell it to you.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:32:32 AM EDT
[#3]
If you haven't found one yet please let me know. If I can't get one I'll take one out of my Sabre. Lately I haven't been online much, but I will make a point to check here at least once a day.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 6:33:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Go to,r-guns
http://www.rguns.net/gunparts/rifle-parts-AR-uppercomponents-OperatingSystemComponents.shtml
Scroll down half way, choose black or NiB, then choose full auto, and last Buy.
You will get a confirmation email and a guy on the boards says there in stock.
It is worth a try for 115$
If you find one before it comes sell it.

Don't believe a word Rguns tells you. One member already added 2500 pieces to shopping cart for shits, and giggles, and it went through. They're suckering people into charging that $100 cancellation fee

GlockMonk

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top