Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 7:45:02 AM EDT
I am considering buying a lightweight upper to go on a RRA lower.  This rifle will be used for occasional plinking.  Model 1 Sales shows one on their web site that looks like what I am looking for.  I have read posts about some problems with their kits, but not much about their complete uppers.  Does anyone have any info about these or are there other alternatives I should consider?

Thanks for any advice you can give.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:22:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 2:11:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.  The 16 in Lightweight is the one I was referring to.  I'll check into the Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 4:55:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought the lightweight barrel from Model 1 and installed it on an A2 upper receiver that I had.
I am very happy with the quality and accuracy of it.  Accuracy is on par with any of my other uppers.
I'm very satisfied with their products.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top