Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2005 1:51:15 PM EDT
I spoke with Richard at Magpul today. The colored(green,olive,blue,etc) enhanced followers are not going to materialize. Oh well...I was afraid it would turn out that way. The coyote one's look kind of cheezy,but I guess as long as they work their ok. Green would have had a higher coolness rating.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Whaaa?

Coyote brown has been shown in government testing to have 40x the tacticool rating, and about 30x the CDI rating of green.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 2:09:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Green is good, Magpul is better: Green Magpul would be absolutly off the Richter scale!!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:01:25 PM EDT
[#3]
1st gen follower BLACK...
2nd gen follower GREEN...
3rd gen follower BROWN...

Might as well keep 'em brown.  It will just increase price and confusion to make every color of the rainbow...

I'm more concerned with seeing Uncle Sugar adopt them and having better mags for all our soldiers.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:12:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Fine with me
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:23:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Just in case you guys were wondering, the color of your followers does not affect their functioning or reliability. Also, color coordinated ARs do not shoot any better than mis-matched ARs.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:37:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just in case you guys were wondering, the color of your followers does not affect their functioning or reliability. Also, color coordinated ARs do not shoot any better than mis-matched ARs.

Really

It’s like a bunch of 12year old girls around here some times.

“My shoes don’t match my AR furniture”
“oh no!  I have a green butt stock, black pistol grip and gray rail covers.  i need new furniture”
“show me your paint jobs.”

you guys need to butch up.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:40:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:41:48 AM EDT
[#8]
didnt bother me that the followers were pink

they did what was intended very well. now that they are brown it doesnt matter about any other colors as long as it works and they can concentrate on quality instead of colors
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:49:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Here's to color coordnated ARs and gear....
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:44:12 AM EDT
[#10]
What shade of nailpolish did you use to color in the lower receiver?
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 9:29:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Could we get some in TieDie colors?
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#12]
I had to explain the prototype followers to a guy who posted a thread asking "who is the gaywad who painted these pink?" while posting a picture of magazines featuring the prototype pink ones.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 12:06:36 PM EDT
[#13]
I kinda like the dayglo orange ones from Computerguy.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top