Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 4:52:39 PM EDT
Basically, he is just awesome and is filled with awesomeness. Also he sells, and makes great products.

He is a valuable asset to the Ar-15 community.

Thanks Larry for being awesome.
(and the extractor springs
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:41:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:49:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Basically, he is just awesome and is filled with awesomeness. Also he sells, and makes great products.

Yes, he and C Products are.

Quoted:
You'd be dumb if you didn't use their mags.

Indeed.

TS
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't have any of his mags, But I did call to order a couple of CS extractor  springs ( for my bolt) , not only did he not charge me for the shipping, he didnt even charge me for the springs!  When I get some money (I'm a poor college student)I will buy a couple of his SS magazines.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:52:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:54:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Do the have something like the Bushmaster factory mags?  Teflon coating?  Is that what the Mar lube is?(moly lube, something like that?)

Thanks

Travis
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:59:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Check these threads; Mar-Lube thread 1
Mar-Lube thread 2

TS
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:49:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Thanks Larry for being awesome.
(and the extractor springs )

What he said.

Larry is defintiely a great guy to do business with. Mar Lube is very nice too. wears well & finish is a nice shade of  black.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:01:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Larry is going to have the best mag company in existence (not that he doesn't already) because he is going about it the right way. In the past whenever there was a problem with his mags he ADMITTED to the problem, and then fixed it.
It really gripes me to see the current problems with D&H mags. It gripes me even more when the dealers that sell these things won't follow Larry's lead, fess up, and fix it. I really think it is going to hurt them in the long run. Blaming the messenger for the problem is NOT the way to do business.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:09:39 AM EDT
[#9]
he's also one of the few firearms related companies that follows the basic idea of supply and demand which will make him very profitable.  For example, he saw that there was a market for Stainless Steel mags (previously there was only the 60$ HK ones and the rare British mags) and filled it with a comparable quality product.  He has also filled the niche for speciality mags like the 6.8, 6.5, 7.62X39 and I think i heard him talking about making Colt 9MM mags.  

So cudos to Larry for being such a smart and friendly business man.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:19:19 AM EDT
[#10]
+1

Larry and C Products are great to deal with and great products.

I'm currently trying his SS mag and I like it very much.

I will be getting more of their products for my current and future projects.

www.cproductsllc.com/
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:21:42 AM EDT
[#11]
He is the most responsive man in the industry!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:26:19 AM EDT
[#12]
This thread is so gay it need a dancing banana!

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:29:22 AM EDT
[#13]
let me on the bandwagon too!!!

Larry is a great guy and a consumate businessman.  

It's impossible to find a man in "the" business with his level of integrity and honesty.

When my old manufacture CP mags went tits up, he sent me two of the new CP mags absolutely free as replacements.

He's man of his word, selling an outstanding product, in a market teeming with demand, WHO REFUSES TO GOUGE THE CUSTOMER.

I'd go on, but people might begin to suspect "something"
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:46:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:59:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
To all of you with exception of one, who has entirely too much time (15,946 posts) to do nothing and contribute nothing to any forums, thanks. My employees deserve the credit, they are the ones busting their butts to ship you the best magazines in the industry.

Larry
C Products

Come on, Lar!  There's already like 25 kiss Larry's butt threads scattered about the site.  Don't be hatin'!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:00:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:02:05 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
To all of you with exception of one, who has entirely too much time (15,946 posts) to do nothing and contribute nothing to any forums, thanks. My employees deserve the credit, they are the ones busting their butts to ship you the best magazines in the industry.

Larry
C Products

Come on, Lar!  There's already like 25 kiss Larry's butt threads scattered about the site.  Don't be hatin'!

markm, you have a penchant for being the biggest asshole on this forum.  Congratulations.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:08:53 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
markm, you have a penchant for being the biggest asshole on this forum.  Congratulations.

Butt out, RETARD.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:10:22 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I don't care how hard you try, Larry is not going to commute for group hugs with you......

How about a online kumbaya verse or two?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:11:22 AM EDT
[#20]
How in the hell have you not been banned yet?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:15:38 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Who are you and why do I even qualify your silly post with a reply?

Look, there's more to the story than you know.  And since Larry is a friend to the sight and all AR shooters in need of mags, pipe down and let it go.

IT'S NOT AN ATTACK ON LARRY, IT'S AN ATTACK ON THE fr00tyness of the thread!

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:21:49 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who are you and why do I even qualify your silly post with a reply?

Look, there's more to the story than you know.  And since Larry is a friend to the sight and all AR shooters in need of mags, pipe down and let it go.

IT'S NOT AN ATTACK ON LARRY, IT'S AN ATTACK ON THE fr00tyness of the thread!

It isn't about the poster, or the person the poster referred to. It's about your conduct in tech discussions. Stick to GD.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:57:10 AM EDT
[#23]
markm, this is tech, not GD. Don't troll here man. Your opinions of Larry and CProducts can be voiced in your OWN thread on GD and not droppin like a big turd on someone elses. Grow up, your starting to fill Sarge's shoes.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#24]
BIG +1 to the above two posts.  Must have been dropped as  a child I guess.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:32:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Metal Colt 9mm mags would be awesome!!!!!!

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:56:08 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Metal Colt 9mm mags would be awesome!!!!!!

They are coming later in the year, IIRC.

TS
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:58:02 PM EDT
[#27]
So are the steel M16 mags made in the same way as the aluminum mags, with overlapping front and rear portions and spot welds?  Or are they similar to the HK and PRI mags with a continuous seam weld front and rear?  Would be nice if they were the latter.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:06:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Spot welds.  Great mags though and Larry & Co. are great to do business with.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#29]
I just wanted to add another thumbs up.

I ordered some mags and they were here in 2 days. The quality is top notch.

You guys are doing a great job!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top