Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/9/2003 12:24:13 PM EST
Is there an adapter to use a large hole upper on a small pivot pin lower? Or is it not a good idea to even contemplate doing this? Poor fitting perhaps?

Where can I get an adapter?

Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:12:58 PM EST
I think DPMS makes an adapter bushing and you can get one from Brownell's catalog and anywhere else that has DPMS stuff. About $5 I think.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:09:03 PM EST
Here ya go! [url]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/lowers/we-003.asp[/url]
Top Top