Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 6:54:49 AM EDT
In my neverending quest to find a good mount for my 1" optical scope, I came across the Larue SPR / M4 Scope Mount QD (LT104).

Does anyone have this mount and can comment on it? I need it to mount the centerline of my scope exactly 1.4" (35.56mm) above the rail, which is the same sight plane as typical iron sights. This would mean that the bottom of the scope ring would be exactly 0.9" from the rail, with 1" scope rings. Will this mount my optic to within an acceptable margin of that size without having to use risers?

Link to product.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:40:12 AM EDT
[#1]

The LT is an excellent mount...if you are not going to be removing the optic a lot you might consider the Armalite one-piece as well.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:18:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Good to know, but will it mount to the require height of 1.4" without a riser of any kind?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:29:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Good to know, but will it mount to the require height of 1.4" without a riser of any kind?

IIRC they both will.  The LT 30mm is just right for me.  I would assume the 1" is the same but can't say for sure.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#4]
This mount is great. I put a flat top rcvr on my HBAR and used this mount - excellent.
I'm even using it on my Rem 700 VLS in .308 with no problems.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top