Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 12:46:59 PM EDT
I installed a LMT trigger awhile back, and everything seemed to work alright.

The last few months the trigger, after a few rounds is NOT resetting itself. I have to reset the trigger using my finger between shots.

Question> Is this issue related to the trigger itself, or something else??

Thanks....  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:05:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Contact whoever you bought it from and get it fixed, that is not how it is supposed to work.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:29:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, firstly thanks for your stating of the obvious.

I appreciate your response.

I would rather resolve the issue myself, rather than get the retailer involved just yet.

Anybody had a similar situation whith this 2 stage trigger??  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:24:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well, firstly thanks for your stating of the obvious.

I appreciate your response.

I would rather resolve the issue myself, rather than get the retailer involved just yet.

Anybody had a similar situation whith this 2 stage trigger??  

Obviously you did not like my advice.

No problem.

But, did you consider this? By the time you fool around with it you very well could have it fixed or replaced by the seller. Better yet, it could be that the retailer knows the problem and can fix it ASAP. It could also be that if you modify or attempt to fix the trigger and modify it in any way that the warranty could be void and you could end up with a bum trigger or have to pay to have it fixed.

I only offered this advice due to the fact I have been there and done that and have found that if you go straight to the source that sold it to you, you will more than likely get it resolved quicker and with less trouble. Malfunctioning triggers can also present safety problems as well.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#4]
You have made good points, sir.

Thank you for your response. I'll take your advice and contact the retailer and/or maker.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top