Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 6:37:54 AM EDT
I'm looking for an LMT A3 stripped upper with M4 ramps, FA & port door for a build. I've got a Lauer lower thats slightly purple & an LMT would probably match perfectly (going by my two other LMT uppers) I know that this sounds crazy because I'm always looking for black! Does anyone have or know who has one for sale? All replies, advice & leads are greatly appreciated!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:49:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm looking for an LMT A3 stripped upper with M4 ramps, FA & port door for a build. I've got a Lauer lower thats slightly purple & an LMT would probably match perfectly (going by my two other LMT uppers) I know that this sounds crazy because I'm always looking for black! Does anyone have or know who has one for sale? All replies, advice & leads are greatly appreciated!

I tried to order a stripped LMT upper receiver and they told me that they weren't selling them any more.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:54:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I tried to order a stripped LMT upper receiver and they told me that they weren't selling them any more.

Thats correct.

Too many customers/dealers were building them up incorrectly or with cheap parts and then blaming LMT.

I think ARFCOM member "Wes" has a few for sale.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:34:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Is that Wes from MSTN?? If so, I'll give him a try. This is like those 9.5 DD rails that everyone seems to want to hold on to! Thanks!

Robert
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is that Wes from MSTN?? If so, I'll give him a try. This is like those 9.5 DD rails that everyone seems to want to hold on to! Thanks!

Robert

No, his member name is Wes.

I know him personally.

Look him up with a search or IM me for his email address. He can also be found on the G&R Tactical forum.

www.gandrtactical.com
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:02:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got two M4 LMT spares,  I'll pull the barrels if you need an upper.  I could use the money.  Shoot me an IM.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:12:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Jason at JTAC had them listed on his website. Looks like they're gone now, I just checked.
They were $140.00 w/ fwd ass. and door.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top