Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/11/2002 9:22:08 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/11/2002 9:46:39 PM EST by Luckystiff]
Here is the deal. My unit has AN/PVS-7B's and M4's. My partner and I want to get IR aimers for our rifles. We put in for them and the boss decided to buy our secretary a chair and some other office stuff. I talked it over with the wife and we need tax wright offs anyway (wife makes WAY more that I). So I am willing to pay for the IR and donate it to the department (as long as it is assigned to me while I am there). Anyone know a company ect. that carries these that could set this up?

Thanks and no this is not B.S.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 7:57:21 AM EST
From what i understand they have to be purchased directly from the manufacturer and they will only sell them to the dept. Not individual officers. Your best bet is to email them and see what the procedure is. Your "boss" should be able to get them.

Link Posted: 10/12/2002 6:05:04 PM EST
Top Top