Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 4:43:44 PM EDT
Hi all.  I just received one of the best BBT deliveries in a while. Numrich has this brand-new case of Israeli practice grenades for sale.  It includes 6 complete grenades, a slew of replacment parts, an inventory and 4 pages of instructions (in Hebrew) and finally bags of ladder sights for both the M16 and Galil.  

Here's what the crate looks like:

Here it is just opened:

Here's what the ladder sights look like.  They simply mount in the carry handle.

Finally, here's what one of the practice grenades looks like on my AR15.  Gives a whole new meaning to "evil black rifle" , no?

I'm heading to Knob Creek in October and will find some proper blanks for launching these things.  They should be fun!  They also fit the Yugo SKS as well as the MAS 49/56, btw.  If you're going to be there, keep you eye open for me.  I'll be wearing my Parallax hat and will have a name tag "Cabinetman" on it.  I'll be there all Friday and Saturday.  Hope to see you there!

Just thought you all would find these interesting!

Rome
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:47:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there and I'll looking for you.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:56:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Those are beautiful pictures ... *sniff*
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#3]
[drooling]WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE???[drooling]\
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:00:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh MAN are those cool.

More pics!!   :)

- BG
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:11:49 PM EDT
[#5]
'Splain how these work, what they cost, where you get them and anything else you know. NOW!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:31:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
'Splain how these work, what they cost, where you get them and anything else you know. NOW!!!

yes, please
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:03:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I officially hate you...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:09:20 PM EDT
[#9]
tagged for more info
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:39:29 PM EDT
[#11]
I've got 30 Galil sites.  Here's what they look like close up:

I'd be happy to send you one if you've got a use for it.  Email me directly and I'll put it in an envelope for you.  

Cacique500 got the link.  I'm sorry I didn't post it sooner.  

Rome
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top