Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2005 4:58:04 PM EDT
I was in a local gun store and they had a used DPMS A2, adjustable stock, and flash hider.  The gun looks to be in good shape and my brother was interested in buying it.  The guy told us 575.00 out the door...does this seem like a fair price?

Blaker
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:02:57 PM EDT
[#1]
sounds pretty fair....

round count? chrome-lined bbl or just chrome moly?

overall, i would get it if i had the extra cash b/c the parts themselves would be worth that much
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:03:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a fair price to me if it is in good shape.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:03:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I would take a look at the bore and if it looks good,go for it. On the other hand you could build a new one for around 25 to 50 dollars more
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:05:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I was in a local gun store and they had a used DPMS A2, adjustable stock, and flash hider.  The gun looks to be in good shape and my brother was interested in buying it.  The guy told us 575.00 out the door...does this seem like a fair price?

Blaker

Its a reasonable price for an LGS.  Is it a forged or cast receiver (DPMS made both at one time)?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top