Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2006 6:27:57 PM EDT
I am looking to get a decent scope mount. I figured I would get a good scope mount and then taking a scope off of one of the hunting rifles I don't use and stick that on my Bushmaster 20" A2.

Would this be a good scope mount for my use? I don't mind the price and I like that it already has the scope rings on it. I just don't know if the quality is crap or if it is good.

I would need my scope mount to be able to keep the scope on zero because I am planning on using it for plinking as well as hunting. I have got pretty good with the irons but I have a difficult time seeing distant varmints when the front post is larger than the target.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:32:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump

Guess it's not too great if nobody has commented on it. Is there any carry handle mount you guys can recommend for use with a hunting scope then?
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 11:34:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Dude, no one is saying it's bad.  Most people will put optics on a flat top.  You might try to post this in the AR Discussion forum.  You may get more responses.  I personally couldn't tell you if it's good or bad.  I'd think it's ok if BM is selling it.  I haven't seen much junk from them.  I've seen a few things that where questionable, but not many.  Carry handle scope mount?  Wish I could help.  I have enough problems trying to figure out what scope I want.  Good Luck...
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top