Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2006 6:27:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/23/2006 7:31:45 AM EDT by TylerM_8]
I am looking to get a decent scope mount. I figured I would get a good scope mount and then taking a scope off of one of the hunting rifles I don't use and stick that on my Bushmaster 20" A2.

Would this be a good scope mount for my use? I don't mind the price and I like that it already has the scope rings on it. I just don't know if the quality is crap or if it is good.

I would need my scope mount to be able to keep the scope on zero because I am planning on using it for plinking as well as hunting. I have got pretty good with the irons but I have a difficult time seeing distant varmints when the front post is larger than the target.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:32:58 AM EDT
Bump

Guess it's not too great if nobody has commented on it. Is there any carry handle mount you guys can recommend for use with a hunting scope then?
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 11:34:47 AM EDT
Dude, no one is saying it's bad. Most people will put optics on a flat top. You might try to post this in the AR Discussion forum. You may get more responses. I personally couldn't tell you if it's good or bad. I'd think it's ok if BM is selling it. I haven't seen much junk from them. I've seen a few things that where questionable, but not many. Carry handle scope mount? Wish I could help. I have enough problems trying to figure out what scope I want. Good Luck...
Top Top