Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/16/2004 6:40:10 AM EDT
I have a RRA 9mm mag block that I have been using for the past year or two but my mag block does not have the bolt catch parts as a previous owner removed them. Now that I can get a couple Colt 9mm mags, I am looking for a source of these parts to replace them.

I know I should just call RRA and see if they have them but I am curious if anybody else knows of a potential source... Also, I am curious if these parts are the same for all mag blocks (Colt, ASA, RRA, etc...)

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:26:12 AM EDT
My understanding is the RRA block is an exact copy of the Colt, possibly from same vendor....

First start would be a direct contact with Colt, wh will most likely refer you to one of the authorized parts/service facility. Play it by ear really. Hit RRA the same way.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:24:19 PM EDT
i just ordered one from j&t for 24.95
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:33:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By baja1:
i just ordered one from j&t for 24.95

Thanks, do you have a part number and did this include the other hardware (springs n pins)?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:38:15 PM EDT
i think it was bc2 . # 1-888-736-7725 web site says 19.95 but its 24.95 price increace. just the catch .
Top Top