Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 6:40:10 AM EDT
I have a RRA 9mm mag block that I have been using for the past year or two but my mag block does not have the bolt catch parts as a previous owner removed them.  Now that I can get a couple Colt 9mm mags, I am looking for a source of these parts to replace them.

I know I should just call RRA and see if they have them but I am curious if anybody else knows of a potential source...  Also, I am curious if these parts are the same for all mag blocks (Colt, ASA, RRA, etc...)

Thanks,
QB
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:26:12 AM EDT
[#1]
My understanding is the RRA block is an exact copy of the Colt, possibly from same vendor....

First start would be a direct contact with Colt, wh will most likely refer you to one of the authorized parts/service facility.  Play it by ear really.  Hit RRA the same way.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:24:19 PM EDT
[#2]
i just ordered one from j&t for 24.95
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i just ordered one from j&t for 24.95

Thanks, do you have a part number and did this include the other hardware (springs n pins)?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#4]
i think it was bc2 . # 1-888-736-7725 web site says 19.95 but its 24.95 price increace. just the catch .
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top