Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2002 11:24:01 AM EDT
I've had some Colt pre-ban original factory 30 rd. magazines on order from them since July and keep hearing they will be shipped "soon"....military comes first. Sounds like the "run around" to me. Anyone have any dealing with this company ?  Are they reputable ?
Thanks...
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:25:43 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL

do a search
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:30:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Send them a friendly email and wait for the response!  Better yet, call them and ask for your charge on your card to be reversed.  Then when they refuse, file a fraud claim with your CC.  You did use a credit card, right?

IBTL!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 11:31:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I have had them on order since late Feb. If I remember correctly, a few months ago they said all orders would be sent out in 2 weeks.  I really don't care if I ever get them. Probably just refuse the order if they ever did come in.

Thought I would try them out once.  looks like it will only be once.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 12:35:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys. I cancelled my order (as if I had one to begin with, right !)
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 12:53:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I edited 'cause I'm just not that evil..LOL

toast
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 12:56:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Jesus... not this again.

But I haven't heard from RGuns/KMA in a while, this thread should be entertaining.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 1:07:25 PM EDT
[#7]
um, o.k., any particular reason my reply happens to  be missing all of a sudden????????????????/
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 2:53:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Pre-ban Colt mags on back order because the MILITARY COMES FIRST??????    HAHAHAhahahahah!!!
He's saying that the military is affected by the Brady Bill?????
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 2:57:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
um, o.k., any particular reason my reply happens to  be missing all of a sudden????????????????/

SAME REASON MINE ARE GONE:

RGUNS aka KMA IS NOW A MODERATOR!!!

Just kidding

Where did my reply go?
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Ah I see, this is the same question on a seperate forum, very nice!!

Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:37:38 PM EDT
[#11]
YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF BUILDING SOME NEW MAGS FROM SCRATCH THAN RECEIVING THESE FROM R-GUNS.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 5:54:34 PM EDT
[#12]
BECAWSE EYE HAVE BUTTER THINGSE TWO DEW THEN TWO SIT HEAR AND LISSEN TWO THE SHORT BUS CROWD.
RGUNS OUT.

(it seems he got banned from the site, but my sources tell me he can still be found on full-auto.com)

let's go fuck with him
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 6:02:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I think everyone has the answers they need.

-Troy

yeah, enough, everybody, "troy" has spoken.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top