Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 5:19:34 AM EDT
I am certainly not new to guns, but new to this forum. I participate in many other forums but saw that this board not only has discussions about a5-15's, but also Desert Eagles. I own both and look forward to conversing about both firearms to learn more about them.
D
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:37:57 AM EDT
[#1]

Welcome!

(I hope You have thick skin)

What cal. Desert Eagles?

The Ol' Crew Chief

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:54:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:02:14 AM EDT
[#3]
height=8
Quoted:
I am certainly not new to guns, but new to this forum. I participate in many other forums but saw that this board not only has discussions about a5-15's, but also Desert Eagles. I own both and look forward to conversing about both firearms to learn more about them.
D

Got thick skin, been on forums before (know the ease of which some throw comments out). It is a 44mag, not sure what "mark" it is yet. Was looking on the Magnum site to figure it out but never did.

On the AR side, I have a DPMS kit gun. My buddy and I built one each a few years back, love it! The only problem I've ever had with it was the trigger pin kept walking out of its supposed light pressfit, so at a gun show I talked to a DPMS guy and he sold me the flared pin with a keeper ring. Haven't shot it yet but know I'm in business now. Here's a test for my skin thickness - I think the DPMS kit is a great way to get into the AR15 gun. I really don't have much knowledge on any others, just know that my gun is fun to shoot, and with my barrel choice is pretty accurate.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:49:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Welcome to the site!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:53:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Do you have feeding problems with the .44?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:58:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Welcome, An you can buy K&N Anti walk pins from the sponsors at the top of the page to help your pin walk. Very easy to install. DPMS are a good weapon, But you will hear about the upper tier weapons of choice also. Good Shooting.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:18:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Welcome, An you can buy K&N Anti walk pins from the sponsors at the top of the page to help your pin walk. Very easy to install. DPMS are a good weapon, But you will hear about the upper tier weapons of choice also. Good Shooting.

KNS anti-walk pins, he needs pins not an air filter

Welcome to ARFCOM!
DPMS is decent, while on the lower end. You'll hear a lot of "Noveske, LMT, CMMG" preaching so be forewarned.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:27:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:44:42 PM EDT
[#9]
After reading a few posts about the upcoming election, I welcome any ideas about different types. I may go out and buy a couple of lowers just to have them, whatever brand they may be!
BTW, I don't have any problems with the gun...
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:54:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Does your Deagle have the beamz????
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:19:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Welcome to the site!

Sounds like you need to start shooting that AR a little more!!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top