Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 11/5/2003 7:46:02 AM EDT
Recently purchased a new Bushie M-forgery with fixed telestock.

I think I've settled on CQB Solutions MOUT sling (single point, QR from weapon). So I'll have to install a sling mount.

My question(s): Do I need to by a telestock wrench to install the sling? Any tips or tricks?

Possibly stupid question: Is the buffer tube going to come off with the stock, or is it a separate component within the stock? [Looks like it is seperate, when looking from the butt.]

Anyway, my other AR is an A1 that's been in the family for 30 years, so no experience dealing with telestocks. Just looking for a little guidance.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 7:54:50 AM EDT
Yes you will need a wrench. Take rifle apart and push down on buffer retention pin and buffer will come out the front. Just make sure that both "Little" springs are positioned correctly before reassembling. I just got a Bushy with the fake telestock![puke] It was the first thing removed when I got it home. I put a "Stubby Entry" stock on it since it was for my wife for her birthday![:D] She loves it and is chomping at the bits to get out and shoot it![snoopy] BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 7:57:59 AM EDT
And for my 3100th post...I will offer a little help to a fellow brother! Look at K2 Sports for a great price on the DPMS wrench...which is one of the best ones to get! K2 is a site sponser and they are great people to deal with! I had the pleasure of meeting them at Gunstock![:D] BigDozer66
Top Top