Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2003 7:46:02 AM EDT
Recently purchased a new Bushie M-forgery with fixed telestock.

I think I've settled on CQB Solutions MOUT sling (single point, QR from weapon). So I'll have to install a sling mount.

My question(s): Do I need to by a telestock wrench to install the sling? Any tips or tricks?

Possibly stupid question: Is the buffer tube going to come off with the stock, or is it a separate component within the stock? [Looks like it is seperate, when looking from the butt.]

Anyway, my other AR is an A1 that's been in the family for 30 years, so no experience dealing with telestocks. Just looking for a little guidance.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 7:54:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes you will need a wrench.
Take rifle apart and push down on buffer retention pin and buffer will come out the front.

Just make sure that both "Little" springs are positioned correctly before reassembling.

I just got a Bushy with the fake telestock![puke]

It was the first thing removed when I got it home. I put a "Stubby Entry" stock on it since it was for my wife for her birthday![:D]

She loves it and is chomping at the bits to get out and shoot it![snoopy]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 7:57:59 AM EDT
[#2]
And for my 3100th post...I will offer a little help to a fellow brother!

Look at K2 Sports for a great price on the DPMS wrench...which is one of the best ones to get!

K2 is a site sponser and they are great people to deal with!
I had the pleasure of meeting them at Gunstock![:D]

BigDozer66
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top