Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2003 5:44:42 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with this rifle?
Saw one at a gun show today and talk about light weight!! Just need some first hand info as to how it shoots and holds together.
Thanks for any and all coments.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 6:32:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Vulcan is the company previously known as Hesse.  They make a variety of products, most of which have a very poor reputation.  The company, at least when it was Hesse, had just about the worst rep around, except for possibly Special Weapons.

I've been told that their carbon fiber upper reciever is a good product. Maybe...

Personally I would be reluctant to buy a complete rifle by Hesse/Vulcan.

Even if you got a good one, resale value and bragging rights would be low because of the Hesse name.
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 8:37:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't do it, they are likely of extremely dubious quality. I would not touch one at any price, having previously owned Hesse Arms firearms.
Mine were one step away from being classified as "non-guns" due to their inability to function correctly and deviance from specification.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 8:01:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Guys, I'll check that off the list of my Next AR.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top