Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2008 11:08:44 AM EDT
Went to the range yesterday and shot my first build, which is pretty much a RRA Entry Tactical.  First five rounds hit about 5 inches high and to the left @ 100 yards with iron sights.  It was a pain in the ass to have to walk out to the target every time to check it out after firing.  What is a decent inexpensive sighting scope that can be used at 50-100 yards in order to sight in my rifle?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:57:09 PM EDT
[#1]
check out burris
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:10:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
check out burris

+1 - A buddy and I didn't want to spend the big bucks, so we went halves on  ONE OF THESE.  It's a little bulky, but the price was reasonable, and I can easily see .22 holes at 200 yards.  Good glass for the money, IMO.  My only minor gripe is the eye relief (or lack thereof) when wearing shooting glasses––my glasses sometimes bump into the ocular.  

ETA, I've found some good optics deals on SWAA's sample list and Natchess.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:06:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Got a Barska for like 60 bucks from sportsmans guide.  Not much eye relief either but I don't think spotting scopes really have much generally.  It works great and has a clear picture.  20x-60x  Can see .223 holes easily up to about 300yds.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top