Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 9:01:27 PM EDT
I've been running the choices for a M4 kit over and over again in my head, I was driving myself crazy. I was going to go with Model 1 because of their prices, but something kept telling me not to.

Well, I bit the bullet so to speak and just placed my order for a RRA Lpk and M4 buttstock from Eagle Firearms. I'll probably order a RRA M4 upper from ADCO to complete my Ameetec lower. I hope I made the right decision to go with the RRA parts over Model 1. The price wasn't that much more for the RRA stuff over Model1 and hopefully the parts quality is worth the small price difference.

Even though it's too late at least on the Lpk and stock...Any opinions?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:04:14 PM EDT
[#1]
id bet you'll be fine...i got a LPK on order from White Oak Armament.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:48:39 AM EDT
[#2]
excellent :)  i too just orderd my stock.  as soon as i sell some more of my computer stuff i will get my lower and then onto the upper :)
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top