Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2002 1:43:32 PM EDT
Link  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1580819840

Will these scopes soon be availiable? This person on EBAY is selling 50 of them with a ship date around 12/20. Im not to sure about this! Anybody else hear anything about the TX30's being available?
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 2:15:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 5:44:08 PM EDT
[#2]
  Yes, I know how Trijicon has been in the past; but this time, they supplied the military BEFORE giving a committment. What I intend to do is, if for some reason they don't make it by 01/01/03, e-mail all those holding a place in line and give them the option of keeping their place, or getting a refund via M.O. or Cashier's Check. But again, I have it from a very reliable source that they will be here by around that date. That's why the price is so low ($409.95 for ar15.com members who e-mail me directly!)...this is a pre-sale, from the first batch! Got one coming for myself as well!  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top