Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 9:44:56 PM EDT
Flipping though the newest shotgun news I saw a striped lower registered as a pistol for sell.  I've always wanted to get one of those 11 inch barrels and put on  my AR. So I think I'm actually gonna do it now that the ban has droped.

I've seen alot of pictures here of mega lowers, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.  I like that logo alot. Where do yall get them? Do they have any registered as a pisol?  Thanks
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:21:08 PM EDT
[#1]
look in the equipment exchange under firearms

ilbis has an ongoing thread there.

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:58:32 PM EDT
[#2]
BTW, they don't have to be marked "PISTOL" to be legal.

IIRC, all you have to do is put the lower down as Pistol on the 4473 and make sure you don't have a shoulder stock on it.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:04:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Best source for Mega: carricozarmory.com/
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:58:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Best source for Mega: carricozarmory.com/

I would also like to say that he has good beer at his house....
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:44:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Well hey good beer AND Mega parts. Lets meet at his house to drink some beer and build some AR's
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top