Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/3/2011 4:27:53 PM EDT
I just received the latest version of the Impact Weapon Components TMC 1" LIGHT MOUNT-N-SLOT   I had the original version with a G2 LED attached but I upgraded lights to a Surefire 6Px tactical and found out the 6Px is a little skinnier and didn't fit quite right. So after talking to Earl at IWC I now have the latest and greatest.  this updated version can hold pretty much any light there is around 1". There are different ring sizes available to purchase for different lights. The main assembly of the mount is already set up to accept Surefire, LLC's M300A & M600C SCOUT lights. so this mount pretty much does every thing at a great price. Installation took all of 10 minutes and is rock solid. Also unlike the original version this one is fully ambidextrous so it can mount on the left or right side of the gun and me being a lefty that is a huge plus.

and now for some pictures

ETA Pictures taken with Droid Bionic
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I scrolled through to the pics and kept trying to figure out how you were going to turn it on. Then I read your a south paw.

Very nice looking mount. IWC is releasing more mounts than I can keep up with.
Link Posted: 10/9/2011 12:12:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool, I really like the Magpul handguards. I wish I would have used one before I bought all my rails. I still prefer the 6 o'clock position and the ElZetta 1500 mount.
Link Posted: 10/9/2011 3:04:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/9/2011 3:58:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Does that mount come in a version that goes on a rail?
Link Posted: 10/9/2011 4:06:48 PM EDT
[#5]
That.  Is.  Freakin.  Badass.  If I ever end up with MOE handguards, the IWC MnS is a mandatory accessory.  (Now, if AIM would get the 14.5" LW Spikes w/ Vortex & MOE back in stock... )
Link Posted: 10/9/2011 5:53:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 3:43:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No rail mounted version......yet. Those mounts will also work on regular carbine and M4 handguards.

Get um on that...would ya.....

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 6:04:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 3:54:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 5:22:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No rail mounted version......yet. Those mounts will also work on regular carbine and M4 handguards.

Get um on that...would ya.....

I can try. Or you can just call Earl and tell him to get with it!

The new ring design is much better then the old one.

I'm kinda surprised, they have not come out with a rail version... with all the different rails systems out their.. I would think they out number the MOE hand guards by a wide margin...
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 4:09:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The business plan they have is more of a niche market for MOE stuff. Especially since they are right down the road from Magpul.

Well, they need to expand that niche..... just a hair... to get it on a rail...

What rail do I need to grease....

Link Posted: 10/15/2011 4:11:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/15/2011 4:28:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The business plan they have is more of a niche market for MOE stuff. Especially since they are right down the road from Magpul.

You may get your wish. They have just announced that they are making the IWC handstops to mount on a picatinny rail. I do know that they have a lot of product development going on, and several new items are about to start production. Hopefully, the quality will remain the same as will the innovation.

Stay tuned.

Link Posted: 10/20/2011 3:02:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/20/2011 3:16:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you say please, consider it greased.

Do you really want one?

Pretty please.... with Sugar on it......
Link Posted: 10/20/2011 5:32:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/20/2011 5:56:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you say please, consider it greased.

Do you really want one?

Pretty please.... with Sugar on it......

Can you wait two weeks?

Sitting on the couch... typing with large shit eating grin......
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top