Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 6:35:43 AM EDT
tell me about the IOR 2-12x32 35mm -VS-Nightforce 2-10x24 35mm or a similiar scope

I'm looking for a all around scope for a FAL, AR, Lee Enfield, Swede Mauser m/96 etc. if that is possible.

I am a very informal shooter. I basically punch paper and I don't hunt with my rifles ( just bow hunt) I get to the range 6 times a year. I usually shoot  from 100 to 600 yards.

My budget is around $1000. I don't want to buy multiple scopes for all my rifles at this time. I thought one excellent scope may do the trick for me.

I just sold a IOR 4x24 M1 from my FAL. I like the glass and it really is built like a tank. I needed a little more reach, so I am leaning towards the IOR line of scopes.

It must be variable power and a tactical style scope.

Anyone own these scopes or can recommend a scope similiar in price and value?

**EDIT*** I have found info on the nightforce Nightforce 2-10x24 35mm  but none on the IOR 2-12x32 35mm

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:05:25 AM EDT
[#1]
i have a nightforce and would lean that way.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:06:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I have 2 IOR's (not the one you mentioned, though), and can't say enough good about them.  I have little experience with NF scopes.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top