Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2012 9:01:36 AM EDT
Got a bipod off ebay for $22. Colt 62122, single "c" clip w/pouch. Did I do ok?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:19:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one of those I bought way back. Don't have a clue where it is.
And yes, you did very good.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:00:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been looking for one of these for a while. Kind of surprised there was only one other bid. BTW, that is the correct pouch isn't it?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:17:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I have seen several different pouches. Some are canvas, and some are nylon (mine is). Prolly depends on the year it was made.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:10:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Stupid design for a bi-pod.

It clamps on the barrel so it will screw up your POI as well as scratch the shit out of the barrel.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:52:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree, not the best design but functional. I won't use it as it's just a collectible to go along with all my other AR stuff. My heirs will probably sell it for 50 cents at a yard sale when I die but I'm going to enjoy it anyway, at least as much as one can enjoy a bipod.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I agree, not the best design but functional. I won't use it as it's just a collectible to go along with all my other AR stuff. My heirs will probably sell it for 50 cents at a yard sale when I die but I'm going to enjoy it anyway, at least as much as one can enjoy a bipod.

I have a ton of crap I will never use,, but it's all mine.........
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top