Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 1:15:17 PM EDT
Reason I ask is the eye relief on the ACOG TA01NSN is not much. I have it mounted with just 1 rail exposed on rear of upper. I would like a flip buis, but not sure how much space they need. I have my nose to the charging handle now, if I move the ACOG forward any more, it hinders my view. My A2 stock may have to go also to help get shoulder closer to the rifle. I feel like I'm sticking my neck out to get proper weld.

Thx,
HS
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Most only take one, but there are a few that take more than one.  Below is an NSN with a KAC 600m under it.  Additionally, use of the BUIS would require ACOG removal, so don't worry about having it flipped up with the scope mounted, as it will be useless you you.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:52:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks mongo001, yeah I plan to leave it down anyway. I may switch to a throw lever mount for the ACOG instead of the one it came with (TA51 I think). Was looking at an ARMS 40LSP or the Troy. Haven't decided yet.

take care,
HS
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:56:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Was looking at an ARMS 40LSP or the Troy. Haven't decided yet.

Both of those will work in the setup I have pictured.  Good luck.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top